November 7, 2014

Because This Seriously Just Occured To Me

That I could, when working a heel flap, just leave the other half of the sock hanging out on the needle cord instead of putting it on a holder like I normally do:


Um, yeah.  Though I still don't like the fact that all my sock-sized stitch holders have run the coop.  I have no clue where they are, and I just cleaned my apartment, so that's not an excuse. The last time I saw one of them was when I made the second sock of this pair:


(Sorry, I forgot to take of picture of them when I was done, and the recipient already absconded with them (it was supposed to be a Christmas present...but oh well)).

However, I can't for the life of me remember what I did with it after I used it on that sock.  Oh well.  Hopefully they'll turn up at some point.  If only for the sake of not losing my stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment